Friday, December 22, 2006

Que bueno, voy a ir a Nicaragua

Yess! I am heading to Nicaragua!!! If I didn't have ears I'll promise you my smile would've gone all the way around my head. I am going to Nicaragua! I get to travel!! You get an interesting blog to read! Win-win! Absolutely fantastic! I'm pretty excited, and my last few days at work has been, naturally, awesome!

I also have awesome flatmates, we had a great dinner last night, and I've already gotten some good gifts for Christmas. So must've done something good with the carma. Discussed it with Kristoffer and William last night, what religion carma belonged to, but don't really think we came to a conclusion. It's awesome when it does your good at least, and I'll keep being nice, that's for sure.

Another awesome flatmate has offered me a date for NYE, so can't say she isn't awesome either. Stian (not flatmate, yet still in the circle of trust) mentioned that one of my previous blogs written at a rather early time of the morning (or late, glass is half full/half empty) contained at least four "awesomes" in every sentence. Fairly enough noticed, however, it might have been the wine speaking. Now I've been at Kristine's making gingerbread cookies, which was pretty awesome (allright, Stian, mocking you), however, a large amount of sugar in my bloodstream might be doing the talking now.


Congratulations on your licence, Marco. Buckle up.

1 comment:

Christer Solskogen said...

Karma is not tied to a specific religion, but to a type of religion called Dharmic religions. So both Hinduism and Buddhism has karma (as well as Jainism, and Sikhism). But they dont "own" it like christianity wants to own love and passion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...