Monday, March 05, 2007

En un país abajo?

It was surreal to sit on an antique school bus from USA, driving across the dry bushland of Nicaragua listening to a modern Latin American version of Men at Work's "Land Down Under". Despite it being old and "harry" it's one of the songs that makes me most patriotic towards Australia (only beaten by the Qantas song). That's just some of the things you somehow more frequently experiences in Latin America than elsewhere on the planet, and I was torn between two of my favourite continents while heading out to the study centre, which is conviently located on the beach overlooking the magnifiscent Pacific Ocean.

Other than that today has just been another hot day. I enjoy the jetlag actually as it means I am bright awake by 6.30am and can enjoy a short hour of comfortable temperatures before the sun starts broiling everything it can gets it's rays on. Tonight we're going to a gym class - aerobic, and I've been warned it could be compared to the music video to "Call on me". Definitively something to look forward to...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...