Thursday, March 08, 2007

"Call on me" vs "Take me on"

It was another funny day on the bus to and from the study centre, where the bus was blaring all kind of music, most of which I would be embarrased of if found in my CD collection.

After a short day at school where I joined a Spanish 2 tutorial (waaay over my head), yet understood surprisingly much, most of it thanks to the Spanish teacher Carolina's beautiful intonation we headed home and decided to join another aerobic class after Monday's success.

It is hard to explain but what you see is basically what you get, and it looks hilarious at least! Let me say that I have never experienced such arse-shaking, hip-rolling, hand-waving or tip-toeing in a gym class before, and Elixia will never be the same after this. We were about 30 mujeres (no boys), about half of them from Kulturstudier, and of course the little man in orange at the front thought this newfound attention was good fun. He loved running around waving his hands like Kirsten Dunst in Bring it On (don't see it if you haven't, it's crap, but the hand movement is similar), and was also very helpful during stretching. The lack of guys was fair enough, however some of the moves suggested that the instructor might have been bribed so the chicos could get a private performance at a lager stage.

You get the picture, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...