Saturday, January 13, 2007

Told you so!

Snow's gone. Unreliable piece of crap. Feel most sorry for Kristin actually, she's been wanted snow nearly more than me, looking forward to skitrips in Nordmarka, with Kvikklunsj and oranges. Only four months til Easter.

Luckily, way before then I'll be roaming Central America, feeling lost at bus stations and bored at Tica buses, nevertheless, it will be fantastic to come back to La Bendicion and Xela, meet the people from Kab'awil again and maybe the People's College up in the mountains outside Quetzaltenango. I smile every time I think about it.

However, these things aren't best experienced on your own, it's a bit like diving, great to have buddy, so I hereby extend an open invitation to anyone who might be so lucky to get a few days off work/school/life in March to come with me. I realize I'll probably do it on my own, can't expect employers here in Norway to understand the need to go bananahunting at Montezuma, but you would be sorry to miss it.

Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeg er med, men kun èn uke. fikk ikke fri lengre.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...