Monday, December 29, 2008

Jeg er ikke sinna, jeg er bare veldig, veldig skuffet

Well, I must agree it would be a very destructive way to wrap up 2008 by being dissappointed, however, there are a few who deserves the finger pointed in their direction:

George W. Bush: you are somehow a regular in this blog, and in your case that's not a positive thing. I can not say how much I'm looking forward to your Last Day in Office, and appearantly I'm not the only one. Not sure how to put it, but "YOU SUCK" somehow explains it.

Isreal: I won't get too much into this conflict as I don't know enough about it, however even I can see that carpet bombing Palestinean civilians should be a big no-no during the holidays.

Firework-selling-Swedes: just because the Norwegian government criminalized fireworks with "steering stick" (styrepinne), doesn't mean you should go all haywire and think you can make up for a weak Swedish Krona by robbing dynamite-loving Norwegians and selling them their beloved New Years entertainment just over the border at Svinesund. My mum's on duty New Years morning, and I'll kick your arse if she get's called in because one of you wankers misjudged the length of the fuse after too many Black Russians and ended up steering the explosion straight into your eye. You should have stayed up on the balcony kissing your girlfriend into the new year instead!

Elixia: you are an overrated, expensive, celebrity-wannabe, customer-ignorant gym chain. My six pack is just as imaginable as it was a year ago.

HiO: it was supposed to be really cool starting a master degree, but so far I've been rather dissappointed. It's not just because of my lack of reading skills or nightmarish dreams about the exam result, but a three year old would have more organizational skills than you. Hopefully University of Cape Town will save your shattered reputation with a kick-arse module on HIV/Aids, Gender and Development after Christmas. Looking forward to it!

It's not like I'm not giving you another go (allright, maybe you Bush, you've outstayed the White House long time ago), but second chances are up for grabs. Just don't go out and spoil it all in the new year!

1 comment:

tonje camilla said...

ang. styreraketter; halvering av skader! håper din kjære mor fikk feire i fred.
selv om jeg ikke hadde no girlfriend å kline med kan jeg fortelle at jeg holdt meg på en balkong.

ang. elixia; kunne sagt det samme om sats, men nå har de satt opp prisen enda mer. altså må den sixpacken være rett rundt hjørnet, tror du ikke?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...