Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Where I don't want to be:

- in a Bolivian jail, being charged for having attempted to smuggle 22 kilos of heroin out of the country.
- below one of the many Chinese dams threatening to let go.
- on the North Pole (the weather is nice and sunny in Oslo, I want to enjoy it).
- on the first row at the Euro Vision Song Contest 2008, not on the last row for that matter.
- on the South Pole (see above).
- at the gym, it's expensive, overrated, sweaty and crowded.
- riding an South African bus.
- at university. I don't want to sit with six books and a course reader in front of me, this time being prepared and aware of printer locations, doorways and entrances, stocked up on ice coffee, energy bars and my mobile on silent, writing a text on sacred spaces in India by Friday.

That's really the last place I want to be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...