Thursday, May 29, 2008

Look both ways in a one-way street

I've lost my take-home-exam. Not mentally lost it, like I now know nothing about sacred spaces in India (though plausible), I'v misplaced, I think the right word is, the USB-stick the paper was on. The worst thing about that is that I'm not freaking out which obviously says something of the quality of my last two days of work. Instead of bicycling back to work where I think it is despite no one in the office managing to locate it, I'm calm at my desk at home, books in front of me, the introduction which I geniously e-mailed myself Tuesday night and ready to continue over again.

If it's one thing I've learned it's that everything happens for a reason, and you can't fight karma. I hope this is the Hindu gods' way of telling me that I should apt for slightly higher quality in my writing and be nice. Alternatively I was just unlucky and lost the damn stick.

1 comment:

tonje camilla said...

haha! gleder meg til å få vite hva utfallet ble!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...