Sunday, November 26, 2006

Paypack time vol. 2

Sometimes you pay back money you owe (like what I owe the government). Other times you pay back because you are jealous or someone has done you something wrong. My crime this time was being nearly 6 foot tall, and totally intimidating the 4 feet 8 inches bouncer at the nightclub we usually go to. I'd been having a good night with some friends and was ready to continue the partying into the wee hours, just to be stopped by this short ass wanker pointing at the sign saying the age limit for this particular party spot was 23 years of age. The only reason is of course they want people with money, and somehow thinks older people have more money. Total ¤/#&%" (there was another word there for a short time until I realized my grandma reads the blog). I haven't had a problem getting into clubs since I was 17, so obviously slighly pissed off for getting my night cut short by (haha) an equally short guy.

Luckily, I'll be old enough eventually, he'll stay short forever. Karma getting right back at'ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...