Saturday, July 05, 2008

Jonas and the whale

I had a dream last night about Norway's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Jonas Gahr Støre. He was sitting at a bench in a park and I was standing right in front of him trying to say something, but was constantly being interrupted by a derelict walking around with an old cup of coffee and a paper plate with sigarette butts on it. I had a lot of things I wanted to say to Jonas, he's a cool man, one of the tabloids just gave him the best grade of all the politicians in the current government. If Norway were to become a republic he'd be one of the few suited for a president. Jonas was just sitting there smiling at me with kind eyes, as if to encourage me to say what I wanted but I didn't manage. I know it was something important, and I know he'd help me with what I had on my heart, but before I got any further I woke up. Now I've spent half the day thinking about what I would actually have said if I'd met him one day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...