Monday, October 30, 2006

Ultimate annoyance...

We had all these rhymes when we were kids, the ultimate speed was for instance to lock a drawer and manage to chuck the key inside etc. etc. This morning I experienced the ultimate annoyance. I got home late from Bergen last night, and really, really felt like a spinning class this morning at 06.30am. So when my alarm goes off at 06.03 I happily jump out of bed, get my gym stuff, eat a banana and am ready for a great work out. I go out in our dark backyard, through all the leaves, unlock my bike, only to find out the front wheel has decided to blow over the weekend! As I was a little late I had no time making the class by walking, so I had to go back inside without having exercised, one big, big downturn.

So now, as I'm on foot until I or someone with bikerepairing skills fixes my bike it might as well snow! It snowed over the mountain yesterday (not as much as in the photo, which is from a winter a few years ago), but it was so beautiful! Although Oslo-Bergen is one long hike by car, it is definitively recommended, because it is a beautiful scenic route, and you wonder why LOTR was not filmed there instead. It nearly beats New Zealand!

Anyway, it's getting closer to 7am in the morning, and my stomach says it's about time to get some brekky. Still would've preferred bikeriding my arse off in a small dark room with very loud music.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...